[Seaside] Some Seaside 3.0 questions?

sebastian at flowingconcept.com sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Sun Nov 29 16:01:41 UTC 2009

Hi Conrad,
unfortunately that is not that intuitive nor self explained as that. But if you make one root component, that I bet you need anyway, you can use the #updateRoot: of that root component. If that component is always parent of any of your web app components and use its #updateRoot: as if it were global to the app, then you achieve that actually in a better design than using anything global.
For the rest all that Phillipe told you is the way to go.
cheers
sebastian