[Seaside] Mootools and Prototype incompatiblity

Sebastian Van Lacke svanlacke at caesarsystems.com
Mon Nov 30 17:58:36 UTC 2009

Hi, I have included some effects with Motools, and now I have to do something with ajax on the same component. The problems is that Ajax stop working if I load the Mootols library.
I have readed that there is an incompatiblity between Mootools and Prototype, and there are some hacks to solve it. anyone knows something about it??

Thanks

Sebastian
sebastian  van lacke | developer |  caesar systems | see clearly. decide smarter.

svanlacke at caesarsystems.com | t: +1.281.598.8790 | t: +54.11.4389.0126 | www.caesarsystems.com

This message and any attached documents contain information from Caesar Systems LLC that may be confidential/trade secret and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by reply e-mail and then delete this message.