Antwort: Re: [Seaside] iSea Problems (Seaside-App for iPhone)

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Fri Oct 2 07:41:16 UTC 2009

Hi Dietmer,

I have read of your application; maybe you could be interested into the field in which I am working at present i.e. neuro-fuzzy systems.

I have developped in VSE-ST a framework for creating expert systems that, IMHO can be fit for your application.

Please, tell me if you could be interested to join your efforts with mine.

Ciao

Lorenzo