[Seaside] Using the "#onLoad:" event

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 04:13:43 UTC 2009

I understand that when a page finishes loading an element, its "load" event will be triggered (assuming it is defined). I have a "#renderContentOn:" method with a table followed by a jQuery dialog (the dialog contains the "#onLoad:" event). Am I correct in the assumption that evaluating a function that selects the table (which should be rendered already?) will work?

If I change the event to "#onClick:" it works just fine, but not with "#onLoad:". I can provide some code if necessary, but I imagine I'm not taking into account something more fundamental.

Thanks!
RS