[Seaside] Swazoo 2.2 on forthcoming VW 7.7

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:39:12 UTC 2009

2009/10/5, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>:
> Hello Seasiders,
>
> I'd like to remind you that the newest Swazoo 2.2 will be on the new
> VisualWorks 7.7 (it is already on the latest dev build) and it would be
> fine for someone to check if the Seaside web adaptor works correctly
> with the Seaside there too.
>
> Also, what is the procedure to run Seaside with Swazoo on VW7.7? Is it
> described somewhere?

The official part:
For Seaside 2.8 there's an adapter for Swazoo 1. For Seaside 3.0
there's an adapter for Swazoo 2.2.

The inofficial part:
There is an old version of the Swazoo 2 adapter that was made working
on Seaside 2.8. There are ports of the Swazoo 1 adapter to make it
work on Swazoo 2.

Cheers
Philippe