[Seaside] Komanche ?

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 19:52:18 UTC 2009

I'm hardly what you would call knowledgeable in UNIX lol. Umm.. I just types that statement in and it went to a blank prompt.

I've actually had this problem over the last eight months or so... ever since I started learning Smalltalk and Seaside and friends. What I've noticed is that I'll try requesting something from the server on a given port and it simply won't respond. Uh, I'll let the mailing list know next time it happens, but the last time it's happened to me was a week or two ago and my computer had been on standby for a while if that matters. This is not to say it exclusively occurs after being on standby, only the most recent circumstance I can recall.

I even have a whole list of adapters that I've used in the past. All I do is stop the previous one and start a new one lol.

RS

Let me know if you need any logs or whatever and how to get them - I'm a noob :)