[Seaside] templating engines

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:01:20 UTC 2009

It had it's own which came out of the template system used in Iowa,
which itself came out of the system in WebObject. You basically added
a special "object-id" attribute to tags to mark them as dynamic and
then could configure "bindings" to change the value, callback, etc.
There was also a format that used lisp-like s-expressions instead of
html tags.

You can see a few examples in my ESUG presentation from last year:
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/Esug2008Media/uploads/1/ESUG_2008_-_Seaside_Evolution.pdf

It's probably not what you're looking for, though...

Julian