[Seaside] Dumb Question: How to render new state after ajax callbacks?

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Thu Oct 15 12:32:25 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,

you can't do that with Ajax easily. The problem is that during an AJAX
callback you're actually rendering and not in the normal callback phase.
You could however register a callback that does the answer and send
Javascript back to the browser to make the browser jump to the
callback's url. However, that's a bit tricky :-)

Kind Regards
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl. Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812