[Seaside] jQuery tabs

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:41:32 UTC 2009

I'm goin' all out with questions today I guess heh. The following is the functional test for the jQuery tabs. On the second to last line there is a method called #fullURL. I browsed it, but frankly I have no idea what it does. The anchors set up in tabs do not render anything in the tab without that method being called. What does it do and how does it work? Just out of curiosity.

renderContentOn: html
    html div
        script: html jQuery new tabs;
        with: [
            html unorderedList: [
                self berries keysAndValuesDo: [ :name :description |
                    html listItem: [
                        html anchor
                            url: (html jQuery ajax
                                html: [ :h | h text: description ];