[Seaside] [ANN] JQWidgetBox now with font effect, week calendar and sheet

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 19:48:00 UTC 2009

Oh... heh. That was gonna be my next question. I was trying to use the prototype periodic updater to change something that Comet responds to.

I added your #interval: method to an ajax callback and it seems to work just fine that way (only using CT/JQ). The other thing I was trying to do was make a separate Comet page that just... does the comet thing. This way someone could connect to a page that updates something while other peeps could connect to a page that just sees the changes.

I'll certainly try out any tips tonight :)

RS