[Seaside] Select and it's values

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Sat Oct 17 08:30:22 UTC 2009

Hi all!

I just have some problems with the integration of a small javascript
library.

One part of the widget is an input select which produces an output like
this:

<option selected="selected" value="2">10</option>
<option value="3">20</option>
<option value="4">30</option>
<option value="5">40</option>

The java snipped uses value for additional calculations and therefor my
component doesn't behave properly.

What do I need to do to get an output like this?

<option selected="selected" value="10">10</option>
<option value="20">20</option>
<option value="30">30</option>
<option value="40">40</option>

I'm using VAST80 that means Seaside 2.9 alpha xyz

I'm sure I just missed something little... :-(

Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
Sebastian