[Seaside] [ANN] Phantasia: A CSS Framework

Stan Shepherd stan.shepherd414 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 15:42:08 UTC 2009

Hi Hernán,

There seems to be some missing source in the repository, eg:

WACSSTestLayoutTemplate class>>newLayout: t1 generator: t2
	^ super new initializeWith: t1 generator: t2

Similarly most of the instance side methods.

This prevents it loading in the current Seaside one click image.

Do you have a complete version you could upload please?

Thanks,   ...Stan