[Seaside] [ANN] Phantasia: A CSS Framework

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:43:02 UTC 2009

Hi Stan,
   Phantasia currently works under Seaside 2.8 (I've never tried the
Seaside one click image). In the link below you will find a Squeak
3.10.2 image with Seaside 2.8 and Phantasia loaded ready to test, just
point your browser to http://localhost:9090/seaside and select the css
link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/296019160/Phantasia-Sq310-SS28.zip.html

  Now regarding the status, I should note I've started to rewrite the
package as an adaptive object model with tool support for domain
experts and users, but is going to take a while for achieving serious
results (competitive in the market), since nobody is supporting it
financially and specially when so few people is investing in Smalltalk
(compared to Java or other traditional technologies).
Cheers,

Hernán