[Seaside] [ANN] Phantasia: A CSS Framework

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:17:15 UTC 2009

2009/10/21 Stan Shepherd <stan.shepherd414 at gmail.com>:

> Thanks Hernán,
>
> I'm mostly looking at the SmallFaces package, which appears to be working
> withe the one-click version (ie on Pharo). I was a bit concerned that
> Phantasia is a prerequisite and that could cause issues later.
>
> Is the status of SmallFaces the same as Phantasia?

No, SmallFaces has evolved a lot for complex forms application
scenarios, most of these changes remain unpublished. A page with the
SmallFaces status is available : http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6145
If you want to know details about the not published developments
(specially about SOPE), please contact Norberto Manzanos
(nmanzanos at gmail.com).

Cheers,

Hernán