[Seaside] Magriite question?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:31:47 UTC 2009

>  But each attribute is uniquely associated with a description* method and
> there doesn't appear to be a way to define an action (associated with
> selecting a userName) that would allow me to define the other buddy
> attribute and have them appear in the editor.

There are different ways to get around this. MASingleOptionDescription
uses MASelectListComponent as its default view. You can for example
create a custom subclass of MASelectListComponent and select that as
the #componentClass: of your description.

Alternatively you can also compose the ready-made Magritte component
with a normal Seaside component, that provides the functionality (e.g.
a button) to add new buddies.