[Seaside] Ajax/Comet? Rendering and buffering

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 02:45:27 UTC 2009

I'm building a map app kinda like Google Maps, only more simple. I'd like to center a given region in a viewing component on the page, and buffer it so much on all sides so that, when the user scrolls, it can be smooth (unless they go crazy :p).

As of now I just threw a draggable script on a div within another div (hidden overflow) so it has the feel of what I want, just not the functionality.

I'd love to hear any suggestions, no matter how crazy! Thanks!