[Seaside] Seaside for large, high-traffic sites.

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Fri Sep 11 10:40:08 UTC 2009

Frank,

To reaffirm Frank's suggestion, you should investigate GLASS. As to
performance, Please see  http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/category/scalability/
  where  Dale describes his tests that handle a mean of 350 requests
per second. As to robustness, GemStone is a very strong, industrial-
strength database used by a number of large companies, including one
in your home town.

James Foster