[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 3.0 (2.9 alpha 4) PORT for Dolphin

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:16:34 UTC 2009

Great, another port in the list!

>> That is excellent news, Jose, thanks.
>> Make sure you subscribe to the seaside-dev mailing list as well if you
>> haven't already and please let us know there if there is anything we
>> can do on our end to make the porting effort easier for you.
>
> I hope we can catch up with the release of the port, in order to be
> included in the Seaside Book (http://book.seaside.st) before it goes
> to PDF/Print.

That would be awesome to have a chapter on Dolphin. I've setup a build
process to assemble a new PDF every night (there are still some
glitches in the generated output) but we will constantly have an
up-to-date version. No need to be afraid of a deadline.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch