[Seaside] call a jQuery plugin

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:46:05 UTC 2009

Thanks Lukas,

it worked as I wanted when I did this:

	html document addLoadScript: ((html jQuery expression 'body') call:
'cyOverlabel').

at the top of the renderContentOn: method for the main hub component.
I'll try to figure out how to have it work in the jQuery dialogs.

Is there a guide to including jQuery plugins in Seaside or is call:
the best way to go?  I have not found it through Google or the list
archives, and imagine its context specific.

Thanks again

Paul