Offtopic (Was: Re: [Seaside] Seaside for large, high-traffic sites.)

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:41:00 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 1:09 PM, UZONYI Levente <leves at elte.hu> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Sun, 13 Sep 2009, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
>  Very interesting. Can you explain me a bit more in details the
>> improvements
>> you did in the PostgresV2 to improve its performance?
>>
>> Thanks a lot.
>>
>> Mariano
>>

> Just saw that the squeaksource repository is writeable, so I uploaded the
> code there, the package comment explains the modifications.

Thanks Levente!  I wanted to see your changes to see if there is something
that I can also apply to SqueakDBX. I liked your proxy for rows which
override the doesNotUnderstand:
Actually, I remember that in Smalltalks 2008 Marcelo Cortez suggest me a
similar solution for that.

I am a bit complicated right now but I get deeper with this as soon as
possible.

Thanks for sharing this.

Best,

Mariano