[Seaside] Multiplexing on Host: header?

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Sat Sep 19 14:33:06 UTC 2009

Hi!

    I'm interested in serving several Seaside applications from a single
Smalltalk, each of them with its own domain name and virtual host. I'd
like each of them to be installed in the root of its own domain (so as
http://www.app1.com/ directly goes to one app, and http://www.app2.com
goes to another)

My question is:

    Is there a way to multiplex what application Seaside answers using
the Host: header option, instead of the path? I mean, I know how to make

http://www.app.com/app1 serve application 1 and
http://www.app.com/app2 serve application 2,
but I like better

http://www.app1.com/ and http://www.app2.com/

    thanks!!!
    richie

PS: This is using fastcgi as in GLASS, and I'd really prefer to not have
some rewrite or redirect rules, I want the URLs to be as clean as
possible and unrelated as much as possible