[Seaside] Configuring exception handler in 3.0?

GallegO fxgallego at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 14:12:50 UTC 2009

Julian:

I have implemented an accessor for the exceptioHandler configuration
in a class that inherits from WAApplication so WAEntryPoint sounds
more intuitive for me than WAAdmin.

exceptionHandlerConfiguration

	^(self filters detect: [:each | each isExceptionFilter] ifNone:
["This could happen?"]) ifNotNil: [:value | value configuration]

maybe we can add

exceptionHandler: aWAExceptionHandlerClass

self exceptionHandlerConfiguration
		at: #exceptionHandler put: aWAExceptionHandlerClass

Cheers
  Sebastian