[Seaside] Obfuscating/Deleting jQuery dialogs after logging out

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:23:46 UTC 2009

Hi -

I allow users to change their address information in a jQuery dialog.
Once they log out another person could click the back button enough
times until they are able to see the user's address.  Logging in is
optional and I want users to be able to use the back button, so I
don't think I can put the application in an isolate: block.  Is there
an accepted way to mask the information shown in the dialog so that a
third party working at the computer could not easily see the user's
address later?  They can't change the address  but they can read it.

replaceWith: or #destroy don't have the affect I'd like.

Thanks for any guidance

Paul