[Seaside] Detect the position of a page div

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:18:36 UTC 2009

I was hoping to display the offset values of a draggable element within itself.

renderContentOn: html

    html div
        id: 'bob';
        script: ((html jQuery new draggable) onDrag: (

                (html jQuery ajax script: [:s | s add: ((s jQuery: #bobLeft) html: (s jQuery ajax callback: [(s jQuery: #bob) offset access: 'left']))]),
                (html jQuery ajax script: [:s | s add: ((s jQuery: #bobTop) html: (s jQuery ajax callback: [(s jQuery: #bob) offset access: 'top']))])

            )
        );
        with: [
            html div
                id: 'bobLeft';
                with: 'left'.

            html div
                id: 'bobTop';
                with: 'top'.

        ].

This code doesn't really work either, as it just displays the js function within the callback. I think I'm missing the part where it needs to return something? Btw, I got your code to run fine, thank you.

RS