[Seaside] Detect the position of a page div

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:46:03 UTC 2009

> So if I am passing a value to the callback it is considered a secondary
> callback because it doesn't have to
> go and find values or something? Sorry, would you mind explaining it again?

The primary callbacks generates the response. An AJAX request cannot
generate two responses, that's why you can define at most one primary
callback.

Secondary callbacks are used to move values from the client to the
server. You can transform multiple values with one request at once.
That's why one is encouraged to define multiple secondary callbacks at
once.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli