[Seaside] Is it possible to start up a Squeak image from a seaside application

Damion Mitchell dammitchy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 17:06:42 UTC 2010

I am working on a project and I have implemented using on Squeak to start
another, using CommandShell for Mac and Win32Shell for Windows. Now I am
wondering if it would be possible to have the user supply the path of the
squeak image to be started and any other parameters from a seaside webpage,
and then to have seaside initiate this image.

If it is possible I would appreciate any help possible, or suggestions as to
how it might be done.

Thanks

--
Damion Mitchell