[Seaside] Re: [ANN] A/B Testing

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 20:46:24 UTC 2010

Well I don't know what your #showVariation:a:b:user: method looks like, of
course. But, in it, if you simply evaluate either a or b with #value, it
should work. Oh, hang on, you wouldn't want the "html html:" part. Just this
ought to work (assuming your method evaluates one of the blocks and I'm not
missing something about what you're doing):

user:=ABUser new.
ABTest
    showVariation: 'sample'
    a: [ html image url:'http://www.seaside.st/styles/logo-plain.png' ]