[Seaside] CSS style not applied until reload

Mortensen Sigrid E. sigrid at selfhelpsoftware.com
Mon Apr 12 23:00:45 UTC 2010

Never mind.  (I knew as soon as I sent the message I'd figure it out!)

It has to do with how I'm dynamically adding child components to the parent component.  At the time the #style method is called, the child I've added isn't in the children collection, so the #style method isn't called for that child.  Then I add the component, and it's in the collection, but the style method isn't called again until I refresh the page.

Tricky.

-- S.