[Seaside] CSS style not applied until reload

Mortensen Sigrid E. sigrid at selfhelpsoftware.com
Tue Apr 13 21:14:15 UTC 2010

I hope there's another solution, other than external style sheets, because as I peruse my 44 #style methods in my package, I rediscover that I need to dynamically calculate some widths and heights, so in some cases I need to implement styles based on individual instances.

Do people ever combine external style sheets and #style methods?