[Seaside] CSS style not applied until reload

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 01:49:59 UTC 2010

What I am suggesting is that you put the several styles in the WAFileLibrary
and have your calculations return a class string that will correspond to the
needed style definition. So the Ajax response, instead of returning: html
orderedList style: 'width: 40px' would return html orderedList class:
'width40' and the css in the file library would have a corresponding line:
.width40 { width: 40px }.
It is kludgy, and only a suggestion. You might want to give it a rest and
wait to see what others who are more knowledgable in javascript have to say
about it.

http://jmck.seasidehosting.st