[Seaside] magritte file uploads?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 06:14:12 UTC 2010

> this seems to work when i render it onto the canvas.. but as above, it
> doesn't work.. as it doesn't know what html is.. or what the context
> is..
>
> so i get the error:
>
> MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "context" is nil

There is also #url, that doesn't require you to pass in a context.

Actually I see that in Seaside 3.0 this code has been changed a little
bit. It all ends up in #url and does not require you to pass in a
context.

In any case you need to be at least within a session, otherwise this
URL cannot be registered for you. Alternatively you use Apache to
serve the files statically, see the configuration methods on the
class-side of MAExternalFileModel.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli