[Seaside] Pier Instance?

sergio_101 sergiolist at village-buzz.com
Sun Apr 18 06:13:42 UTC 2010

i am running my pharo image that i am currently developing two
projects in .. rather than have to fire up a new image, i would like
to use my current image to develop my pier website.. it will be just a
few additions to the regular pier site, but there will be a little bit
of code added to it..

is it possible to register a new pier instance on my current image? i
monkeyed with it a bit, and it didn't seem to work..

this leads to my next question..

once i get my pier site done (i am just putting an OSWD theme on it)..
is it possible to button up the whole site (including all page and
structure objects) and pull them into a deployment image?

thanks!

--

----
peace,