Serving static files from Comanche Re: [Seaside] listen on a single ip

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:53:57 UTC 2010

Hi Sean,

Not sure... I guess we either put the instVar on the abstract ServerAdaptor
and ignore it on subclasses that don't support it or you just implement it
on the Swazoo adaptor and we pull it up whenever we're ready to implement it
elsewhere. I don't think it matters too much, so just do what's easiest. If
the ListenerAdaptor is using HTTP internals direectly enough that it's easy,
that would be a good reason to pull it up.

If you feel like chasing up Göran/Giovanni to see about extending Comanche
to support it, though, that would be awesome!

And, yes, it would be nice to have support for it in the control panel if
you don't mind. Just default to 0.0.0.0 on creation and add a command to
change it I guess?

Julian