[Seaside] using a callback to render a new component..

sergio_101 sergiolist at village-buzz.com
Tue Apr 20 19:45:03 UTC 2010

> Pass the root component to the component with the link.
>
> Or pass a block to the component with the link that should be evaluated.

hmm..

i think i am just stupid..

i am not even sure how i would do that..

> PS: I actually don't understand why 'self session presenter' doesn't
> work for you? In Seaside 3.0 it should.

i am running:

Seaside2.8a1-pmm.596.mcz 20 September 2009 12:38:08 pm

as i couldn't get the google maps component to work correctly in 3.0...

part of me is thinking i might wanna chase that rabbit now.. as i have
a little more experience...

but who knows what else will break..

hmmm...

--