[Seaside] pier: admin interface styling

sergio_101 sergiolist at village-buzz.com
Mon Apr 26 15:46:53 UTC 2010

after putting together my first pier site, i found that i REALLY like
pier. it gets in and out of the way when i need it, and the paradigm
was really easy for me to fall into..

i think this would be a really good system to set up for various
one-off websites, but my big concern is the admin interface..

the admin interface takes on the style of the rest of the page, which,
unless you know what it is doing, can get REALLY confusing.. for me,
not so much of a big deal..

but.. i just have a feeling that if i turned something like this over
to someone i am helping out (by putting them together a simple CMS for
their project - i.e. free of charge.), they might be totally

has anyone done any work in keeping the admin interface in it's own
realm, with its own styles, and easier for a non technical person to
look at?

photographer, journalist, visionary