[Seaside] I can't get callbacks to fire from radio buttons

webmail at pielka.de webmail at pielka.de
Wed Apr 28 15:34:30 UTC 2010

Maybe onClick: instead of callback: helps?

Hello

I am working through the seaside book, and everything has been fine, until I tried to replace my select item with a radio group. The form renders correctly, but never fires the callbacks.  Could someone poke me with a clue stick?  By the way, the self halts are in there because when I put the halt commands in the beMale beFemale methods, they never fired either. So I was working my way back up the chain.

The strange thing is that the other text input boxes (removed in this snippet) updated the model correctly.

renderContentOn:html
| group |
html form:
[