[Seaside] Re: I can't get callbacks to fire from radio buttons

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:40:21 UTC 2010

I think this is a problem that's come up a couple of times recently (side
effects of some other change that was made). I think a fix might even have
gone into the latest code. I can't quite recall the details off the top of
my head (something to do with having a callback on the group) and I'm just
leaving the office; if you can't see anything in the archives or the issue
tracker (I'm sure this came up in the last month or so) I'm sure someone
will post shortly with the answer. :)

Julian