[Seaside] [3.0] 'javascript:void(0)' for URL-less anchors?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (YVR) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Apr 30 13:54:31 UTC 2010

I noticed that anchors do not get their href set to 'javascript:void(0)'
by default like they used to in 2.8,

with: aBlock

                url isNil

                                ifTrue: [((self attributes includesKey:
'href') or: [self attributes includesKey: 'name'])

ifFalse: [self attributes at: 'href' put: 'javascript:void(0)']]

                                ifFalse: [self attributes at: 'href'
put: url].

                super with: aBlock.

Is there a better way of achieving that in 3.0 or should I modify it
myself with a local override?

-Boris

--

DeepCove Labs Ltd.

+1 (604) 689-0322

4th floor, 595 Howe Street

Vancouver, British Columbia

Canada V6C 2T5

http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.

+353 (0)61 714-360

Shannon Airport House, SFZ

County Clare, Ireland

http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.