[Seaside] Lightbox in Firefox

Mortensen Sigrid E. sigrid at selfhelpsoftware.com
Fri Apr 30 16:01:42 UTC 2010

Anybody have any ideas why lightbox may be working for me in Safari but not in Firefox?

I'm on a Mac with Seaside 2.8 and Scriptaculous-mb.239.

When I press the button that brings up the lightbox in Safari, everything works as expected, but when I do the same in Firefox, the process bar moves like it's loading the page, but I see nothing.

Putting a halt in where the button press is handled tells me nothing, because the #lightbox: call eventually raises a signal in a WARenderNotification and then it goes off into debugger la-la-land.

Thanks in advance for any help,
-- Sigrid.