[Seaside] Re: How to export web configuration to code

TimM tamackinnon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:49:27 UTC 2010

Davorin Rusevljan <davorin.rusevljan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Yes, I think Tim wanted something that would use live configuration
> and export it as a series of smalltalk statements that can create it.

That was what I was hoping for - it seems like all the information is there to
generate that code - but that step hasn't been done (yet).

Its not a big deal - I will study WAWelcome like Nick suggests - but maybe one
day someone (maybe me) will work out that mapping and generate it for you. For
newcomers, that would be great.