[Seaside] Installing SeasideTesting on Pharo question

Andrei Vasile Chis chisvasileandrei at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 20:25:39 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm quite new to the Smalltalk/Seaside world and I wanted to add
SeasideTesting to a Pharo image(Pharo-1.1-11411dev10.07.1) with Seaside 3.0
installed.
Unfortunately after running

   Gofer new
       squeaksource: 'SeasideTesting';
       package: 'ConfigurationOfSeasideTesting';
       load.
   (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeasideTesting) loadLatestPackages.

even the simplest test fails as their are are a lot of unknown global
variables in the code(OpentalksSeasideServer, OSErrorHolder, ...)

Should the version from http://www.squeaksource.com/SeasideTesting.html work
with Pharo or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
Andrei