[Seaside] Why is there no TOC in the seaside pdf book

Tim Mackinnon tamackinnon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 18:20:03 UTC 2010

I thought it would be handy to have the seaside book in pdf (and also
help the cause), so I bought a copy - but I'm a little disappointed to
find that the pdf has no table of contents that will appear in the
right pane of the preview browser on the mac. Its generated in code
isn't it? So I'm curious if there is some tag missing that designates
the TOC so that it will appear and let you easily navigate around the
book instead of having to use the search or keep scrolling to the top
of the document.

How do log a bug against the book ;)  ?

Tim