[Seaside] really simple JQuery slider/widget example withoutthe support of the test classes?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Wed Aug 4 12:41:19 UTC 2010

On 8/4/10 5:37 AM, Reza Razavi wrote:
> At 14:18 04/08/2010, John McKeon wrote:
>> I was able to get the slider to show up by adding a Theme to the list
>> of libraries
>
> Hi Lawson,
>
> For your tests, adding a Theme may be implemented by simply inheriting
> from JQUiAllFunctionalTests instead of WAComponent.
>
> /Reza

Aha!

How a noob is supposed to transit from the counter example to the full
blown demo and then extract  this specific functionality is a little
beyond me (both as a programmer AND as someone critiquing the example code).

Thanks everyone.

creeping ever closer to understanding yet another incrementally more
complex bit of code.

CECTUYAIMCBOC.

Lawson