[Seaside] really simple JQuery slider/widget example withoutthe support of the test classes?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Wed Aug 4 14:55:34 UTC 2010

On 8/4/10 5:18 AM, John McKeon wrote:
> Hey Lawson
> I was able to get the slider to show up by adding a Theme to the list
> of libraries

Could you explain that a bit more?  I assume its added in the class
initialize but not quite sure what syntax I'd be using for adding a
theme instead of a library. Also, if it were used as a component, not
quite sure where the theme would be loaded... by  the application
component , whatever it is?

!ExampleJQSlider class methodsFor: 'class initialization' stamp: 'LDE
8/4/2010 00:28'!
initialize
      | application |
      application := WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt:
'exampleslider'.
      application preferenceAt: #scriptGeneratorClass put:
JQScriptGenerator.
      application
          addLibrary: JQDeploymentLibrary;
          addLibrary: JQUiDeploymentLibrary