[Seaside] bad performance Pharo Windows 7 64bit

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Aug 4 16:25:46 UTC 2010

Try hardcoding localhost in your hosts file to be 127.0.0.1, it's a bit of annoying issue, but I never pursued it much further for nicer solutions.

-Boris

--
DeepCove Labs Ltd.
+1 (604) 689-0322

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.
+353 (0)61 714-360
Shannon Airport House, SFZ
County Clare, Ireland
http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.