[Seaside] Metacello reload problem

Tim Murray tmurray at ecsorl.com
Thu Aug 5 14:24:37 UTC 2010

I am developing an internal Metacello repository for our custom
application.

I took as a template the ConfigurationOfVistaCursors and created a
ConfigurationOfInHouseApp.

On a clean image without InHouseApp category installed, it works great.

However, when I delete the category and its associated classes and
re-run the

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfInHouseApp ) load, the actual download
and re-install of the package does not occur.

There are no errers reported..the Transcript shows Loading 1.0 of
ConfigurationOfInHouseApp....finished 1.0 with

Nothing happening in between.

Exploring (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfInHouseApp ) , in the classPool
there is a Dictionary entry for #LastVersionLoad->1.0->
anOrderedCollection('MyInHouseApp')

I tried removing both the entry and just the value of #LastVersionLoad
hoping to trick Metacello to re-install , but to no avail.

If anybody can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

t.