[Seaside] Metacello reload problem

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Aug 5 15:36:27 UTC 2010

Tim,

I assume that the problem is related to the fact that the Monticello
packages still exist ... Metacello works on the basis of Monticello
packages, so if a package of the correct version exists, Metacello is
satisfied (even if the package is dirty and empty:).

So, If you unload the package (or delete the working copy), the reload
of Metacello should do the "right thing"

Dale