[Seaside] Re: Unknown token type error

Harjinder harji.gill at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 08:55:17 UTC 2010

Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM, harji gill <harji.gill <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,I am trying to get my latest version in one of my Image in pharo using
monticello browse but when I click on .mcz file it gives me an error Unknown
token type...

> Sometimes this is due to a corrupted .mcz. Could you please remove the folder
package-cache that is in the same directory of your image and try again ?Let us
know.CheersMariano

Harjinder_______________________________________________
> seaside mailing listseaside <at>
lists.squeakfoundation.orghttp://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/seaside

Hi Mariano,

Thanks for your prompt help.
I have tried removing package-cache folder but still its not solving the
problem. What I found is its with the comments I have inserted while saving one
of the repository and after that its showing the above error with all the .mcz
file above this version. Even I have removed all the corrupted  .mcz then again
tried to save the image but still its not solving the problem its not leaving
the version number.

Thanks
Harjinder