[Seaside] Re: Squeak 4.1 / Seaside / "One-Click" images

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 02:55:44 UTC 2010

On 8/15/2010 8:43 AM, John McKeon wrote:
> I'd be glad to help out however I can. I have put together a Pier.app
> based on the seaside one-click. I would need a login on the ftp site if
> you would like me to put it there. Unless you have some other preferred
> method.

I think the best way would be to extend the build script. It's currently
as simple as can be:

	Installer squeaksource
		project: 'MetacelloRepository';
		install: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
		install: 'ConfigurationOfMagritte2';
		install: 'ConfigurationOfPier2'.

	(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside30) load.
	(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMagritte2) load.
	(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPier2) load.

Any additional installs or initialization should just be added to it so
that we have an easy way to recreate it later.

Cheers,
   - Andreas