[Seaside] onkeypress Jquery

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 01:23:07 UTC 2010

there has already been a question how to implement this...

<script type="text/javascript">
function noNumbers(e)
{
var keynum;
var keychar;
var numcheck;

if(window.event) // IE
{
keynum = e.keyCode;
}
else if(e.which) // Netscape/Firefox/Opera
{
keynum = e.which;
}
keychar = String.fromCharCode(keynum);
numcheck = /\d/;
return !numcheck.test(keychar);
}
</script>

<form>
Type some text (numbers not allowed):
<input type="text" onkeypress="return noNumbers(event)" />
</form>

I dont know how to create the ' if something  then something' by using only
smalltalk.

the previous example was just an example.
I want that when a specific key is pressed (like the escape key) , that an
action is performed . Can someone give me the exact answer using Jquery.

I am a newbie at Seaside JQuery, HTML, Javascript, Smalltalk.

--

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential,
intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis